- Learning journey through all production and business processes, the principles of manufacturing work, KPIs of all departments in the Operations function;
- Data collecting and preparation of analytical reports;
- Participation in some production projects’ development which is aimed on efficiency increasing, searching for ways to reduce losses, current cost optimization;
- Support to employees from different departments of Operations function in preparation of all necessary documentation;
- Participation in implementation of planned projects’ works together with colleagues from different departments;
- Organizational support in company’s workflow according to Ukrainian legislation, and PMI principles, practices and internal rules;
- Effective collaboration with colleagues.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, IT Technology or technical higher education;
- Good written and spoken English (At least Upper-Intermediate level);
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint is a must;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, peers and other departments;
- Attention to details;
- Solution-oriented thinking;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/initiatives on tight schedules and timelines;
- Ability of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The company offers
- Temporary half-year labor contract with opportunity to get permanent employment;
- Support in your professional and personal development;
- The potential to pursue the international career;
- Competitive salary and benefits package.